Singapore is an island nation that lies one degree north of the Equator in Southern Asia. Its population of 5.7 million comprises mostly of Chinese, Malay, and Indian ethnicities. It offers visitors a fascinating fusion of many cultures from East and West and has an outstanding record of racial and religious harmony. While English is the main language of communication, most Singaporeans are multilingual. Majority of its population speaks both English and another mother tongue language such as Mandarin, Malay or Tamil.
Singapore is also one of the most popular business destinations in the world and has been recognised for its achievements and innovations across a variety of fields, like healthcare. It has all the essentials to host a conference – a great business environment, world-class facilities and infrastructure, professional services, efficient transportation, beautiful event venues, and tourist attractions, all within a rich and unique
During his visit here in 1978, Billy Graham prophesied that Singapore would be “the Antioch of Asia”. With this call, believers in churches across Singapore pray earnestly for revival and for God to use our nation to be a blessing to the region and the world.
Co-owned by City Harvest Church since 2011, Suntec Singapore is located at the heart of Singapore’s central business district with easy access to three mass rapid transit (MRT) lines and major highways. Established in 1995, Suntec Singapore has hosted more than 30,000 events and has gained a strong reputation as a preferred and most awarded international venue, with its excellent meeting facilities and diverse range of dining options.
Alight at Esplanade or Promenade* via the Circle Line, or City Hall** via the East-West Line.
Follow these directions to get to Suntec Singapore:
• From CC3 Esplanade MRT Station (3 min): Take Exit A and follow the signage to Suntec Singapore
• From CC4 Promenade MRT Station (5 min): Take Exit C, walk through Suntec City Mall and follow the signage to Suntec Singapore
• From EW13 City Hall MRT Station (10 min): Walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get to Suntec Singapore
* Promenade is also on the Downtown Line.
** City Hall is on the East-West Line and North-South Line.
Depending on which bus service you are taking, you may choose to alight at the following stops:
• Suntec Singapore: 36, 36B, 70A, 70M, 97, 97e, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 857, 857B, 868E
• Opposite Suntec Singapore: 36, 36A, 36B, 97, 97e
Alight at Suntec Singapore’s driveway along Temasek Boulevard, where The Big Picture is located.
For those driving, you may access the basement carpark via the following routes:
• Nicoll Highway
• Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
• Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
• Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)
Park at West Wing (Green Zone) and use lift lobbies A or B for quick access to Level 6 of Suntec Singapore.
1 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039593